Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate


Unfortunately, chocolate is one of my favorite things! So, when Hershey introduces new products I MUST try them out!


The Hershey Company is giving chocolate lovers a unique experience with NEW Hershey’s Air Delight Chocolate – one of the first aerated chocolates for the company. Hershey’s Air Delight is a new twist on the classic Hershey’s Chocolate consumers love as a light and airy chocolate that melts easily in your mouth.


We received the Air Delight Chocolate bars and Kisses to try out! I put the Kisses in my candy jar at school and my 3rd graders were very disappointed when we ran out! My little ones at home really enjoyed the bars as well!! We encourage you to give them a try! YUMMY!!


We received samples of the items mentioned above!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails